- KDE's Open House - This resource is provided by the Kentucky Department of Education. Reports derived from here are for all stakeholders in the Commonwealth.
- CIITS - Continuous Instructional Improvement Technology System, connecting standards and "serving as a resource to align standards supporting highly effective teaching and learning in all of Kentucky's classrooms."
- Systems Launchpad - Enterprise Level Data System Resources include CIITS, ILP, and KSIS.
- KDE link to the Medication Administration Training Program
- Medication Administration Training Manual for Non-Licensed School Personnel - updated 2/5/2013
- Purchasing (includes links to awarded contracts, software licensing, and vendor opportunities)
- KPC Bid Book Search (list of currently approved vendors that can be accessed alphabetically, by category, by name, or by number)
- KET P-12 School Multimedia, Computers and Software (includes Apple and PC Vendor Contacts and Price Sheets, Software Licensing Agreements, Software Price Sheets, and KY Purchasing Cooperatives.
Curriculum Standards and "I Can Statements"
- English/Language Arts - Elementary (Revised August 2012): Kindergarten Grade 1 Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 4 Grade 5
- English/Language Arts - Middle School (Revised August 2012): Grade 6 Grade 7 Grade 8
- English/Language Arts - High School: Grades 9 - 10 Grades 11 - 12
- Mathematics - Elementary (Revised August 2012): Kindergarten Grade 1 Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 4 Grade 5
- Mathematics - Middle School (Revised August 2012): Grade 6 Grade 7 Grade 8
- Mathematics - High School: Algebra I Algebra II Geometry
NEW!!! INFINITE CAMPUS MOBILE APP - now available for Android too!
The Campus Mobile Portal for Students and Parents…developed in collaboration with the Kentucky Department of Education (KDE), Infinite Campus® has released a new application for Apple®iOS devices (iPod Touch®, iPhone®, and iPad®) and for Android called Campus Mobile Portal. This app, available free, will give parents and students mobile access to the same Campus Portal content they have access to today. The app can also be accessed from the Parent Portal by clicking on the appropriate icon. Information regarding the new Mobile App can be found at this link:
Please note - the access code for our school district is GFHKDK
At this time, the staff of the Elizabethtown School District are unable to offer troubleshooting support for this new mobile app.